TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Plan applicable subject to network feasibility
- Maximum Plan Speed till LAN port. WiFi Speed subject to coverage & device performance.
- Service provided with symmetric bandwidth, i.e. Download Speed & Upload Speed is the same.
- Data Usage includes Download and Upload.
- Internet service is provided over fiber to the Home/ Building (FTTH/ FTTB) or fiber to the Neighbourhood (FTTN) network; Service availability is subject to technical feasibility.
- Usage in every session will be measured and recorded in Bytes.
- Installation/ Activation Charges are depended on current offers.
- All the plans are on a Pre-Pay basis.
- The charges are exclusive of Service Tax and would be collected at the time of Customer Order Form (COF) signing.
- The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
- Xpress Net Solution reserves the right to modify/withdraw the tariff plans without prior notice.
- Duly filled-in and signed Tariff Selection sheet by the Customer is an integral part of the COF (Customer Order Form).
- Download/Upload speed indicated is speed up to our ISP node. Broadband speed available to the Customer is maximum prescribed speed for which the Customer is entitled and Xpressnet does not hold out any assurance that the said speed shall be maintained at all times and the same may vary depending upon the network congestion, technical reason or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- There is no refund policy as our services are prepaid. However, in case of preactive cancellation, the full amount will be refunded.
- Refundable security deposit against Wi-Fi router. Router will remain the property of Xpress Net Solution.